Our Returns Policy
90-day hassle free returns! All details are below
What is your Returns Policy?
- If something is not quite right with your item/s you’ve got a massive 90 days from the order date to send back your items. All we ask is that the item/s are in an unused, unsoiled, unwashed and in an unaltered condition and returned with their original packaging, so we can resell it.
- If an item is found to be in an unsellable condition, I.E. Incorrect Packaging, Not Folded, Missing Item/s (Belts) then we may charge a handling fee.
Is there anything I can’t return?
- We do not accept returns on any item/s from our clearance section, nor any socks.
- Any item/s worn or washed will be rejected.
- For hygiene purposes, no refunds or exchanges will be given for products that have aftershave, makeup, body odours, pet hair or cigarette smoke on.
How do I return my item/s?
- To start your return, head over to our super easy to use Returns Portal which you can find on the link below. You will need your order number and your email address used for the original order on hand.
- Select what item/s you would like to return and the reason why. This will help us massively improve to make sure you love your future purchases from us.
- Select your chosen return method. You’ll be able to choose an exchange for the same item in a better size for you, or a different item which may have caught your eye when you have been shopping. Alternatively, you will be able to select either store credit or a simple refund.
- Package your item/s which you have selected to be returned and then post them back to us.
Do I need to pay for a return label?
- You do need to pay for a returns label, however, if your item is damaged or faulty in any way shape or form, contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get a pre-paid return label sent directly to you.
When will I receive my refund if I have requested one on my return?
- Once the return has been received by ourselves, we will inspect the item/s to make sure we can accept the return. Once approved, the funds will appear via the payment method linked to the original order within 3-5 working days of the approval.
How do I know my parcel has been received?
- Once your parcel has been received by us, you will receive a confirmation email regarding this.
How do I return multiple orders?
- If you are wanting to return more than one order, please log each return separately on our returns portal. However, you can package all the orders into the same parcel to save yourself time and money on return labels.
Can I return an item in your store directly?
- No. We do not currently have a customer facing office/warehouse to visit.
How do I fold my Gi?
- If you are unsure on how to fold your Gi, all you need to do is follow the super easy video below showing you how to fold your Gi back to it’s perfect condition:
Thank you all for being legends.